Monday, May 10, 2010

Sleeping


So actually, really cute story to go with these first few pics.

Ashton woke up in the night and wanted to eat so I brought her into our room and put her on the bed with Britton for a sec so I could use the potty.

When I came back, she was cuddled up next to Britton, holding his arm and looking intently up into his face. I couldn't get a picture before she was only haphazardly holding his arm, but she smiled when I asked if she was taking care of daddy (I'm aware she probably didn't understand, but it was really cute!)

The girls snuggling their daddy.... it's my fault that Lexi still comes in because I allowed co-sleeping for so long while I breast-fed the Alexis.

1 comment:

todd & nicole said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you updated. Ashton is adorable and Lexi is getting so big.